Catatancyber.com – On this occasion I will give a tutorial on How to Overcome Data-vocabulary schema deprecated blogger on Webmaster. If you are a blogger, you really know what breadcrumbs are. Breadcrumbs is navigation on a blog that helps visitors to understand their location while on a website.
Now the problem is, a few days ago when I wanted to index the webmaster, why did I get a warning, via e-mail, it also contained the breadcumb error data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated after we investigated this problem appeared globally, not just in bloggers, wordpress or other cms breadcumb with vocabulary.org all affected in the search console.
From this temporary information this error is due to Google no longer supporting data-vocabulary.org and mandatory migration to schema.org. This can be found when you go to see more about breadcumb and will find all the info related to schema.org breadcumb.
CHow to overcome the Data-vocabulary Schema Deprecated Error in Webmaster
1. Please login to blogger.com using your Gmail.
2. Enter the menu THEME > click Edit HTML.
3. Please look for the code as shown below.
If you have found, please replace with the image code below according to the webmaster.
4. If you have clicked please SAVE and Done.
How to Overcome Breadcrumbs for Viomagz or Evomagz Users
1. Please look for the code as below in the menu THEME.
...sampai dengan penutup ...
2 delete the code and replace it with the code below.
3. If you have clicked please SAVE and done.
4. If you have followed the steps above, please do validation again in the search console whether this method works or not. For a while after we click on validation the process is ongoing, let’s wait whether this method will work or not.
How easy is it not for the tutorial How to Overcome Data-vocabulary schema deprecated blogger on Webmaster Easily, if you have questions about bloggers, please comment in the comments column below this article.